Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

Get 1,000's of Followers a Week With Tweet Adder

Today I'm doing a very quick article on a newly found tool ("new" for me; it's actually been around for some time now).

This tool allows you to get thousands of followers on Twitter pretty much autotically. There's a few clicks that you'll need to do on yourside of things, but the overall concept is better than manually clicking "Follow" on Twitter 300+ times a day for the same result.

Now, when I say "followers", I'm meanning targeted followers. Not just any old followers. So this will really help you (as a business, affiliate or individual marketing themselves or something - a musician, maybe?). You fill in a few details in the software, click a couple of buttons and bang - a few moents later you've got well over 1500 Twitters in your face and all you gotta do is choose to add them or not.

However, as with Twitters rules you can only really add up to 500 new followers a day. Plus you can't break the 2k follower limit without the same number of people following you. The tool takes care of this too, allowing you to auto-unfollow any and everyone who isn't following you.

I've just started using this tool the other day, but I didn't really hit hard on it. I'm following around 500-odd people and have already got about half following me back.

Tonight I will hit so hard on this thing it'll push the boundaries of what's legal for Twitter. I'm talking using the tool effectively, as it was designed to do. My target by the end of Sunday of this week (that's 4 days away including today!) is to have a whopping 2,000 followers. That's 2k people following me on Twitter; so that will definately be a 500 a day jobby.

My rules will be;
  • Follow people on Twitter. Set upto around 450-500 auto-follows to keep in line with Twitters rules.
  • Repeat this every day
  • After 48 hours, auto-unfollow anybody not following me
So, if I can add 500 people a day but only 200 follow me back, I'll add another 500 for the next two days and auto-unfollow those who aren't following me from two days back to keep things in line.

The aim is to be constantly building my followers - if this really works I'll be keeping this strategy in line and then I can start testing out some of the "make money online with Twitter" tools that I mentioned in previous articles.

Don't forget to check out my "How To Make Money Online" group on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter (@adamthemoneymaker) for up to date news on what's occuring with my online money making schemes and earnings for that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment