Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Get Paid To Complete Surveys

Ok, I thought I'd kick off this blog with some of my free tips and tools to help make you some spare cash. Now, this is not a "get rich quick" scheme (at least this one's not!!) but it does make you some money over time. I've probably made upwards of £500 a year from multiple GPT ("Get Paid To") survey sites, along with others such as GPT click schemes and GPT surf. All will be reviewed at a later time. However, for now this article is about how get paid by completing surveys!

Primarily you'll need to sign up to a few sites. You'll come to see over time that these sites are real, and the earnings are real. If I've not tried and tested it properly, how can I give my thoughts on how the tool performs, and if it's a hit or a stinker?

Right. Surveys. Here we go; GPT surveys are always free. Never pay a damned penny to join a survey site. These guys are typically middle men who have a list to free websites under their belt and you're paying them for that list they got for free. The subliminal math behind that is this; you = dumb. So don't do it.

If you see a site that says "pay £20 membership!" or "Give me £50 for a list of over 1000 GPT survey sites!" its bollocks, quite frankly. I won't prance about the bush on that one. It's crap. Tell them where to shove it and scramble back here for the good stuff.

Sorry about my French there guys and girls! So lets get to it, shall we?

The best survey sites I've found are probably a mix between ToLuna and PureProfile.

PureProfile is good as you get a fairly consistent rate of high-paying surveys (around £2-3 a go; this is around $4-5 for my US readers) and with a fairly average number of surveys sent to me each week (1-2) I could get a good amount of cash stacked up ready to get paid out to me after a few months. However, as of recently they've stopped sending me as many invitations to surveys; I probably get up to about 6 a month now.

ToLuna on the other hand operates on a "points" system, which is fairly common across most of the more popular GPT survey sites. You get a honking amout of points per survey, between 1,000-50,000, and you can cash them in for vouchers on Amazon, other retailers, donate it to charity or even play a Lotto-esque thing where you can win some pretty impressive prizes. The points to cash conversion rate is quite low; so expect to be spending about 200,000 points for a £10 voucher.

Bargain.

One of the biggest perks with the survey sites is you can sometimes get free stuff! I once received a small range of Durex condoms (no joke!) and one other time I got some sweets. I also had some aftershave balm sent to me to try out and was given the final retail product (worth £10) for free! So this also has it's little perks too.

Below is a list of the more popular survey sites. The most effective way to earning a bigger income from these little earners alone is to sign up to as many as possible. Yes, it'll take some time (some surveys take around 20 mins to complete!) but you get paid for the time you spend on completing the surveys, plus you can occasionally get some free stuff in the post to try out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment